Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Music for Christmas

HELLO AGAIN, How are you guys? it's been a long time since my last post. I must say that this year was kind of complicate to me. I got a lot of things going, so now that I have a little free time I want to share it with you.
So is Christmas time, and so we can see a lot of decorations in the street, the little kids dreaming with seeing Santa and the  big ones (our parents and the rest of the family) thinking how much money they can spend in the presents, jaja.
But there are other like me, that just are happy with listening some good Christmas music and being with family.
As you know last year I wasn't home, I spent Christmas and the New Year in another country, but this year I'm here, and I will enjoy my time till the last minute, there is nothing better than being with your family, till midnight and after that being with your closest friends.
So now I give you guys some of my favorite songs for this time of the year:

*Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Hannah Montana
*Last Christmas - Taylor Swift
*Best Time Of The Year - Christy Carlson Romano
*Deck the Rooftop - Glee Cast
*O Christmas Tree - Glee Cast
*Jingle Bells - Glee Cast
*Welcome Christmas - Glee Cast
*All I Want for Christmas Is You - Glee Cast
*Little Drummer Boy - Glee Cast
*Santa Claus Is Coming to Town - Glee Cast
*Jingle Bell Rock - Glee Cast
*Feliz Navidad - Glee Cast
*Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - Glee Cast
*Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Glee Cast
*We Wish You a Merry Christmas
*Noche De Paz

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment